Procedure for reporting and protection of whistleblowers
[category to be reported]
The items to be reported refer to all acts violating the Code of Ethics, including unlawful or unethical acts related to NICE Group employees and acts damaging the sound corporate culture, and also proposals related to improvement of irrational practices.
When a report is received, it is determined to start a formal investigation or not through a preliminary investigation.
※ The case is closed without a formal investigation in the cases listed below:
1. When the report is not related to the Group executives, employees, or the offender, or the subject who committed the offense is not specified;
2. When the report details are clearly false or do not fall under the offenses even if true;
3. When the details are not clear or specific details are not indicated;
4. When the details are simple rumors or personal insults;
5. When it is clear the victim does not want investigation in a case reported by a person other than the victim;
6. When the whistleblower withdraws the report; or
7. When the report is related to managerial judgment on contracts or agreements;
[Protection of whistleblowers]
The identity of whistleblowers and details of the reported incident or case are thoroughly held confidential.
No one will suffer retribution, disadvantage, or discrimination based on reporting.
When someone suffers any retribution or disadvantage based on the report, corrective or disciplinary actions will be taken when it is reported to the Ethical Business Office of the NICE Holdings. If reporting cases fraud or unethical behavior related with a whistleblower, extenuation could be considered so that a level of disciplinary measure could be reduced.